Propellant Preparation
Building Number 1522

Like Building 1521, this was an ordnance shed salvaged from elsewhere on the base. It was placed in front of Chamber No. 2 in 1970 and used for preparing pyrotechnic components for testing. The small, square, shed-roofed structure had a door on the north (front) elevation and windows on the east and west sides.

Building Information

Year Built

1970 [salvaged earlier structure]

Fabric

Railroad tie foundation, frame walls clad in transite, roll-on wood roof

Size

6’ x 6’

Alterations

None

Additional Building Photographs

Building No. 1522
Building 1522 plan